Monday, January 23, 2012

One Victory At A Time

Waking up with the feeling that a serial killer recently shoved a rusty screwdriver into the base of my skull was not a pleasant way to start my day, yet I soldiered on.  I decided to start operation kick caffeine to the curb on Wednesday last week.  As previously mentioned the first few days were B-R-U-T-A-L and headaches continued through yesterday (Sunday the 22nd) but so far so good today.

My eating regimen hasn't been as clean as I would have liked but since I was fighting that caffeine dragon I decided a little grace was in order.  So, this week is better eating.  Although on the way to work I had a balsmic blast in my lunch bag today....UGH. 

Over the weekend, zero caffeine and minimal wine.  I'll classify that as a victory.

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment