Thursday, January 24, 2013

Top 50 Vegan Blogs

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a "by-the-book" vegan but follow a plant-based diet.  So, I have a lot in common with vegans but there are some that have litmus tests for how vegan someone is or is not.  Apparently, I'm not vegan enough for many. 

Anyway, I browse vegan blogs in search for new recipes and ways to bring verve and vigor to my cooking.  So far, I haven't been ostracized from reading vegan blogs :). Here is an interesting post with the top 50 vegan blogs from the Psychology of Eating. 

I'm not familiar with all of them but are with some.  I recently discovered Oh She Glows and have to say I really like it.  Angela comes across as joyful, fun, inspiring, and unassuming.  Tons of fun to read her posts. I'm surprised she was not ranked higher - IMHO she should be.

The Post Punk Kitchen is another good one.  I have a few books from the author and she is fun but in a different way. She has East Coast swagger and it is interesting to see how she blends it in with her cooking and recipes. 

Have fun reading them.  Maybe, just maybe when I grow up, become a better writer and improve my blog I can crack the top 50 someday.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment