Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yes, I Need a Crutch


In my craziness I've committed to completing a sprint triathlon in 2013.  The actual day is July 20, 2013.  I'm still in the prerequisite stage and full blown training begins April 1st.  Why am I doing this?  I don't have a clue!

Seriously, the discipline and structure is good for me.  Running has never been one of my favorite things to do (neither has swimming and biking!).  I figure the only time I should run if someone is chasing me! To make things more interesting for me I like to listen to music as I run.  I know many people frown on that but I think it's better to run with music then to not run without it. Call it a crutch if you want. 

The mix is ecelectic.  Some songs are fun and upbeat. Some songs are not.  They all help me to pick 'em up and put 'em down, however.























  1. Murders in the Rue Morgue - Iron Maiden
  2. Dani California  - RHCP
  3. Ain't No Rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant
  4. Holiday - Green Day
  5. Pretty Fly for a White Guy - The Offspring
  6. Shamrocks and Shenanigans - House of Pain
  7. Dear X - Disciple
  8. Mess of Me - Switchfoot
So there is my first playlist.  For some reason the upload video feature was not working today so I had to link them instead. 

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment